Starting your career can be difficult if you are just starting out or have a little bit of experience. This opportunity allows you to join an established business and team of 5 where you will have job security and will learn from those around you.
Why be a Systems Analyst?
1 – As a Systems Analyst you will have routes into all types of positions such as development, testing or even project management as there is a department of 55 with a variety of skills.
Part of the role allows your progress in to learning tech such as HTML, Java and become an expert in Excel.
2 – Albeit the skills needed below are not extensive, you will be trained and learn other applications so that you can provide technical support.
3 – They are looking for people who have ideas aren’t afraid to challenge those around you and want to strive to be the best at what they do. This will open other positions up for you in the company.
So, what are they looking for experience wise to be a Systems Analyst?
Good understanding of MS SQL:
- You will be able to write queries
- Run SQL Reports
- Link tables in SQL
What falls under your responsibility as Systems Analyst using the skills above?
- You will troubleshoot problems on the UK help website and provide fixes and solutions where possible
- You will provide application support for bespoke internal systems
- You will manage and make changes on operational projects as required
- You will help to support software deployments
Sound like you’d like to hear more?
Contact us or apply!