25 days of holiday (+8 Bank Hols), A company trip away (Las Vegas last year), work on some of the biggest sporting events across the year, flexible working and dress down all day every day.
So, what does this company do?
Via social media and their portfolio of websites, they cover the largest sporting events across the world. That means the office is full of sports lovers, TV’s, PS4, Darts, you name it they’ll be playing it.
Why join as an SEO Executive?
Well apart from the benefits listed above a huge part of what they are looking to achieve will be boosting their online presence, rankings and visibility of their social media and websites.
The SEO Executive position will be integral to the business and how it runs so you will work closely with the social media teams to deliver strategy and content.
The company is growing and that’s from 10 – 35 in the last years. This is going to increase further once they move to their brand-new office.
Join now as an executive and there is no reason you can’t be managing in the next 1 – 2 years.
The salary, it’s very competitive for the level of position: Up to £30,000
What skills do you need as an SEO Executive?
- You will have devised SEO strategy and be able to deliver this for their portfolio of websites.
- You will have previously implemented SEO strategy; working with a clear and defined set of KPIs for each project.
- You will be able to understand technical SEO requirements.
- Have previously undertaken keyword research, competitor analysis and backlink analysis
- Devised and delivered link building and outreach strategy.
- Be interested in and assisted in development of content strategy
- Experience in using tools and software such as Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Moz, etc. (Google certified is a huge benefit to applicants).
- Have previously reported on performance of KPI’s
This role will ideally suit you if you have come from an SEO Assistant or Executive role and you are looking to take a step forward.
Sound interesting? Apply :)