Senior iOS Developer
This is your chance to join a mobile team whose key values is quality of work whilst using the latest technology!
The is a web and application development company who have two sides to their business, agency and platform. A significant amount of private investment has been made into the business to allow them to grow and recruit around 20 staff over the coming months, it’s a great chance to join a growing team with a genuine chance for career development.
They want you to part of a friendly digital agency.
So, what skills are required?
- Excellent knowledge of iOS, Objective-C and Swift
- You will have an excellent understanding of Cocoapods
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery integration
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Source Control – Git
- You will also have some examples of applications in the app store
- You will work with a friendly and welcoming team who want to develop and deliver amazing apps and results for their clients
- You will be responsible for designing architecture
- Ensuring all you work fits within the company values of which quality is hugely important
- You will oversee some of the more junior developers work and mentor them where possible
- Understand and deliver the full project lifecycle
- Work with testing and QA teams to make sure all work is to company standard
What do you get?
- This means day to day ways of working, working hours etc
- Recognition from the company monthly
- The chance to be part of a company which has a clear vision
- Not mention a substantial amount of holiday