Senior Front End Developer
An award-winning digital agency based in Manchester that specialises in the gambling sector are setting up a new team to support this platform and want a Senior Front End Developer to join the new team early in the process, to work and take an active role in designing the implementation of a new greenfield web app frontend for the platform.
- You will be working with the team to define the architecture, standards, development and build process for the new web app.
- You'lll be taking the lead on projects and be responsible for the technical delivery of yourself and the more junior developers that you're working with.
- You will be supporting the system when it goes live so you will be required to understand all elements of the platform, not just the frontend.
Experience and Skills:
- Have proven experience in a similar role on a similar scale system
- Expert knowledge of ES2015
- Proven experience with ReactJS
- Experience writing middlewares in Node.js
- Use of build tools, particularly Webpack
- Unit and functional testing is a big bonus
- Source Control using Git
- CSS pre-processing with Sass
- Significant plus if you’ve got any .NET experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
It would also be beneficial if you had:
- Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Competitive salary
- Employee of the month
- Referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Health cash plan
- Brand new state of the art office space with a cosy breakout area and Wii U and PS4 consoles
- In house canteen with seating area, pool & table tennis tables