A £15m project that is earmarked for a 2-year development lifecycle. Technologically focused with an emphasis on quality. A structure you can influence and develop best practice. The vision to be £100m business within 5 years. Manchester Based. Does this sound like the kind of project you want to be a part of as Programme Manager?
- You will have previously delivered a large development roadmap within a digital agency or on a large e-commerce platform
- As a must, you will have excellent 3rd party management skills
- As the Programme Manager, you will have managed internal development streams as well as 3rd party integrations
- You will be highly confident with different development technologies and understand design and QA structure
- You will deliver your programme of projects to the highest standard
- Timescales must be precisely estimated and documented
- You will make sure that projects are delivered by internal and 3rd party partners effectively
- You will mentor junior members of staff
- 3rd party application integration
- Track record of delivering concurrent large development projects
- Ecommerce knowledge with large data driven projects
- Previously worked in a highly compliance based industry – Finance, Banking, Insurance or Gambling
If this sounds like you, contact us!