Would you like to work for a company where you are valued? Are you the type of person who doesn’t want to stagnate in your role? If so, we have an opportunity which will be right for you.
A £15m project that is ear marked for a 2-year development lifecycle. Technologically focused with an emphasis on quality. A structure you can influence and develop best practise. The vision to be £100m business within 5 years.
What skills are needed for a .NET Developers Developer?
- You will have over 2 years’ experience commercially with .NET and C#
- You will have experience with Service Orientated Architecture
- Knowledge of different design patterns
- You will be also need to understand Object orientated programming
- Database experience with SQL and MySQL
- Git Source control
What are your responsibilities as a .NET Developers?
- Implementing functionality, updating existing features for backend 3rd party integrations and more
- You will deliver coding to the highest level you can and will strive to help junior develops in the team
- You will work on a new greenfield platform and will be responsible for knowledge on all elements of this
What do you get benefits wise as .NET Developers?
- This means day to day ways of working, working hours etc
- Recognition from the company monthly
- The chance to be part of a company which has a clear vision
- Not mention a substantial amount of holiday
Do this sound of interest? If it does, please contact us and I’d be happy to run through the opportunity and the business in more detail.