Mobile Application Developer
Based in the Northern Quarter this company is a growing Technical Agency who is doing exciting things with IoT & Augmented Reality. The projects they are currently undertaking boast the use of the latest IoT technologies and Augmented Reality to provide business solutions and improve the quality of life for individuals not only in the UK but around the world.
Working with a vibrant technical team and supported by a Development Manager, you will be pivotal to the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software applications along with being responsible for writing and coding individual programs or providing an entirely new and exciting software resource.
- To provide software design and coding written in a professional manner within scope and requirements.
- Help maintain the website and all digital media systems.
- Take steps to ensure the security of all data held, including protection against external or internal attack.
- Learning new skills and roles beyond your area to help the company develop its IT skills sets.
- Attend any courses and skills development programs assigned or agreed with you.
- Advance the objectives set by the company at all times at any meetings or events.
- Mentor and assist in the development of colleagues.
- HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Agile process flow
- Unit testing
- Version control
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Positive mindset and desire to learn more
- Work experience with NodeJS and AngularJS framework
- Cross platform mobile app development e.g. Nativescript, PhoneGap, or Cordova
- Experience with Telerik platform
- Augmented reality development tool e.g. Wikitude, Vuforia, Unity3D