Due to continued success and strong growth, our client involved in both currency trading and software developer based in the centre of Manchester are recruiting a hardworking and enthusiastic Management Accountant. This is a great opportunity as the company itself has recently undergone significant growth, along with a multi-million-pound investment.
The successful candidate must have experience in dealing with multi-currencies and experience with Forex is desirable. They will continuously maintain an accurate and complete set of financial records for a selection of the group companies, to ensure that the financial position can be materially determined at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring that the cost base is efficiently managed, identifying opportunities to drive turnover and profitability
- Report value-adding information directly to the FD and Management team
- To produce periodic management accounts, and flash results
- Responsible for control account reconciliations
- Production of commentary to financial results and variance analysis
- Completion of VAT returns
- To manage purchase and sales invoices
- Liaise with third-party auditors and business consultants
- Cash Management & Budgeting
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ideally qualified or final level of ACCA/CIMA, ICAEW qualified (or equivalent).
- Multi-Currency experience essential
- Proficient in use of PC’s with advanced Excel Skills – Formula Efficient, essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounts software packages – CODA, Xero etc
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with and influence all levels of management and operational staff.
- Experience in management accounts production
- Desire to contribute to a busy and dynamic environment.
- Forex experience desirable
If this role is of interest and you believe that you have the relevant experience to join a vibrant team, then please forward a copy of your CV or contact Peter Bruce on 0141-816-0116