Junior PPC Account Manager
As PPC Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the PPC accounts for a variety of clients. We’re looking for individuals who want to build a career in search engine marketing, while improving their broader digital marketing skills. In return, we’ll provide an exciting, fun and friendly office environment (with table tennis and darts!) and fantastic people to work with.
To perform at your very best, you must learn about different clients’ industries, products, and their customer demographics - often doing so on-the-fly as the company creates partnerships with new clients. We will of course train you thoroughly to ensure you feel confident in the role, and to help you develop your digital marketing career.
This company are proud of its people and understands the importance of teams that work well independently and with one another. We are looking for candidates who share this belief, and are able to operate in a professional and friendly manner.
You will be expected to:
- Manage PPC accounts for clients from a broad cross-section of industry;
- Support in planning, implementing and optimising PPC campaigns effectively and autonomously (after training);
- Create engaging ad copy, target relevant audiences and keyword analysis;
- Report on your campaigns’ effectiveness, both internally and to clients;
- Act as a knowledgeable point of contact for clients;
- Continuously research and test new ideas, and use these to optimise your campaigns;
- Keep abreast of changes in the industry and how they will impact on clients;
We need you to be:
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office - particularly Excel & PowerPoint;
- Comfortable with analysing data and making recommendations based on your findings;
- Able to communicate and present clearly, concisely and professionally, both verbally and in writing;
- Very organised and able to prioritise your own work, taking into account the business’ and your clients’ needs;
- Comfortable working independently and able to find answers to your own questions through research.
And you must:
- Have a degree level qualification or equivalent CIM diploma;
- Be genuinely interested in digital marketing and PPC;
- Be enthusiastic, optimistic and positive and be able to convey this, both verbally and in writing, to clients;
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity;
- Be comfortable with providing regular feedback on your work.
It would be great if you:
- Have a basic understanding of Google AdWords;
- Understand basic HTML;
- Have great people skills.