Head of Production
4 years in the making and starting a new chapter. A Digital Agency in Manchester is looking for a Head of Production. So, what is this position you ask? Well, I guess the first attribute to consider is you must be from a tech digital agency background.
You must be a motivator.
By this I mean, as the Head of Production, you will be able to inspire and motivate your team to go that extra mile on the project which is due the following Friday.
You will need the experience of improving and developing digital business to deliver projects to a higher standard, on budget and done so within the values of the company.
I would potentially call the Head of Production the glue that keeps everything together and ticking.
Salary: Up to £60,000
The company size: 65+
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Flexible working
The best part of this position is that you will work closely with all parts of the business. That means Head of Development, Head of Design, Head of QA and the Project team deliver tech production and process throughout the business.
To be the Head of Production you will need to:
- Be able to enhance process and delivery against SLA’s and other business targets
- Have previously been a significant figure in the planning of budget and project timelines
- Have a track record of delivery and be passionate about it
- Be interested in technology and previously worked in a tech environment
- Have previously managed project team of some kind
- Reported to key stakeholders (Managing Director, Operations Director etc)
The Head of Production will suit you if you’ve come from one these positions: Operations Manager, Head of Projects, Head of Deployment, Head of Production, Operations Director, Service Delivery.
Equally, you may not have come from one of these positions but I’m hoping this will paint a picture of the type career path you will have come from.
So if this sounds interesting, please contact us!