Digital Email Marketing Coordinator
Working with the onboarding, active and comms departments you will be part of a team delivering a sophisticated multi-channel, optimised CRM programme to lapsing customers in order to minimise attrition and maximise overall life time value. An understanding of the external market and competitor activity will also be vital in the continuous improvement of campaigns and customer journeys.
- Create, test and refine automated, multitouch, targeted customer lifecycle email marketing programs relevant to the Winback Base and specific to the product.
- Utilising customer behavioural data, work with the campaign analyst to identify early lapsing and lapsed winback opportunities.
- Understand KPI performance, trends and opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to maximise customer contact and improve the overall customer experience including creating customer segments and micro-segments.
- Working with the campaign analyst to understand customer behaviours to ensure on delivering highly targeted data-led campaigns to the correct audiences to improve retention and reactivation rates.
- React to seasonal & campaign performance requirements to ensure the highest levels of success.
- Keep up to date on market standards with a focus on reactivation activities in the market.
- Working with the Promotions Executives, deliver a successful cross sell programme using Betfred specific and Rinse campaigns.
- Supply the outbound dialling team with high-value customer contact lists for reactivation.
- Work with web design team on email creative to ensure messages are accurate and designs are commercially strong, content, links, and copy are all correct and all emails are executed and delivered as per the plan.
- On-going reporting and analysis of reactivation campaigns to ensure ROI is achieved and are delivering against agreed KPIs.
Experience and Skills
- Educated to degree level, ideally in business or marketing related subject or a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing, CRM or email marketing.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Results-driven and commercially aware
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Self-motivate uses initiative and ambitious
- Team player, sociable, can quickly adapt to change