Digital CRM Leader
One of the fastest growing Marketing companies in Manchester are looking for a Digital CRM Leader to join the Active, Retention and Comms department. You will be part of a team delivering a sophisticated multi – channel, optimised CRM strategy to ensure customers are converted and nurtured through the welcome offer.
- Participate in all aspects of CRM, working closely with the comms team to deliver an optimised customer experience, including audience selections and post campaign analysis and insights
- Manage all campaigns from planning through to execution and analysing performance to drive optimised strategies
- Deliver clear welcome offer testing plans by product and own a suite of welcome offers
- Create and manage a suite of default and bespoke promotional welcome offers to successfully attract and covert new players
- Work with the product teams to develop a welcome offer test and roll out calendar that will drive the onboarding of profitable customers
- Working with the data to identify and fast track early potential VIP’s
- Manage a small team of campaign and promotion executives
Experience and Skills:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in business or marketing related subjects OR a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, CRM or Email Marketing
- Interest and knowledge of online gaming and marketing
- Understanding of the principles of customer segmentation
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- An understanding of the external market and competitor activity will also be vital in the continuous improvement of customer welcome offers.