How would you like to work in a state of the art office which is fully kitted out for you to do your job with ease, great transport links, social culture and has ample opportunity to grow personally?
Requirement: You must have experience with advising on debt or debt management plans
Responsibilities of Customer Service Advisor
- Assessing customers circumstances and financial situations and advising them on appropriate solutions
- As the Customer Service Advisor, you will follow up with customers on their situations and offer further guidance where needed
- You will also manage the process for partial, full and final settlements
- You must ensure that all advice given is clear, fair and not misleading
- Process Payments
- Achieve and deliver a high quality of advice keeping in the best interests for the customers which will allow them to become debt free
Hours of work for the Customer Service Advisor: 37.5
Shift patterns: set rota shifts between Monday to Thursday 9am–8pm, Friday 9am–5pm & rota Saturdays 9am–1pm or, four shifts between Monday – Thursday 10am – 8pm and rota Saturdays 9am – 1pm
If this sounds of interest, please contact us.