Data Protection Administrator
Due to continued success and strong growth our client - a digital marketing company who work with major gambling brands, specialising in generating web traffic, building affiliate networks and management of online media.
This exciting opportunity for a Data Protection Administrator to join the team. The role is ideal for an ambitious, motivated self-starter who is passionate about data protection, and wants to develop a career in this field.
- Assist in implementing a strategy to bring the organisation to full GDPR compliance.
- Maintain and establish a register of data owners and educate the data owners on their responsibilities (what is data, how is it used, who has access to it).
- Assist to compose, maintain and clarify data policies and procedures of the company.
- Ability to convert technical and legal content into plain English.
- Maintain a log of any incidents and remedial recommendations and actions.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with industry knowledge and regulatory changes and communicating requirements across departments.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Good understanding of DPA GDPR, PECR and their compliance requirements.
- Understanding of systems and databases to have insightful conversations with data owners about data management and data sets.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If this role is of interest and you believe that you have the relevant experience then please forward a copy of your CV.