Customer Service Advisor
First Achieve are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors that will be responsible for dealing with both inbound and outbound calls, email and live chat. The company have a great reputation for making a positive difference for their customers and they strive to ensure the best outcome for the customer is at the heart of the business.
The main duties are as follows:
- Answering queries, logging feedback and identifying, logging and resolving complaints
- Work on outbound campaigns and new account welcomes
- Administration duties where applicable
- Liaising with Customers using various contact methods such as; telephone, email, SMS and letter
The experience required is:
- Excellent Customer Service Experience
- The ability to communicate in a positive, professional and confident manner, both with clients and staff
- Excellent organisational skills
Working 40 hours per week on a rota basis between 8am and midnight Monday to Sunday in the centre of Manchester
For further information and if this role is of interest and you believe that you have the relevant experience then please forward a copy of your CV or contact Peter Bruce on 0141-816-0116.