Business Development Manager
What do you want to achieve from a Business Development Manager position? Money? Recognition? Opportunity to grow into a director level role? Why not all 3. A tech agency in Manchester that’s had over £15m invested with 30+ recruits in that last year is looking to build upon their success and continue to drive the business forward.
What’s in it for you as the Business Development Manager?
You will work for a business who provides a technology service that rivals the best in the UK and has the financial backing to be one of the biggest. Always nice to rely on what you sell.
Opportunity for growth, sales positions that provide growth yeah right, we’ve heard it all before. No genuinely there is gap for you to fill in the sales team and commercially not just as a Business Development Manager but Sales Director.
If you are personable and you and want to build a team, there is that opportunity.
25 days holiday (+8 bank hols) to recharge those sales batteries, a holiday away (Fuerteventura last year), flexible working, games room and a new state of the bespoke office.
OTE: £80k - £90k – Has been achieved
Commission: 5% Flat rate with further targets to be discussed
Average sale: £80k - £100k
What background should you have as a Business Development Manager?
- Technology understanding is a must, the company build and develop websites and applications, so you will need to understand a sales approach in this industry
- Ideally you will come from an agency, software or gambling background
- Sales but consultative sales, this industry is about requirement gathering not the hard sell.
- Be able to generate your own leads with support from marketing and additional lead generation software
- You will need to show a background of tangible results
Sound interesting and want to hear more? Apply.